That's all the main announcements, then there's everything else we've learnt...
- Forward Unto Dawn episode 1 will launch on 5th October, then run weekly up until Halo 4 launch.
- Daniel Cudmore will play Master Chief in Forward Unto Dawn. He will voice "young Chief", Steve Downes will voice "old Chief".
- Stewart Hendler will direct.
- You can now use the pistol whilst carrying the flag in CTF
- The Oddball can now be thrown between players
- Challenges are back in Halo 4, we know nothing about them yet, but they were spotted in the UI
- Halo 4 will have Flag and Oddball specific assassination animations:
- There will be no remakes of old maps at launch in Halo 4
- There may be one remake of a classic map in Halo 4 (mixed signals!)
- Halo 4 will feature cinematic terminals like the ones seen in Halo Anniversary
- Overshield Invincibility has been removed
- Thruster Armour Ability now goes into 3rd person view when being used.
- Promethean grenade works as an EMP and strips shields.
- After reaching your Spartan's level cap you can "re-enlist" into a specialisation that is geared toward a particular playstyle: Sniper, driver etc. Then unlock specific emblems and armour skins as well as an "exclusive" ability.
I think that covers everything that's been released so far, there will likely be videos and interviews that surface over the next day or so, I'll update this page if there's anything newsworthy.
- Cowboy Out.