- Battle RifleUtilizes precise three-round burst functionality, making it a formidable mid-range, semi-automatic weapon.
- Assault RifleStandard fully automatic firearm of all UNSC branches, effective at both close-range and mid-range combat.
- Designated Marksman RiflePremiere marksman rifle of the UNSC, offering Impressive single-fire accuracy at reasonably long distances.
- Storm RifleFully automatic energy weapon widely consider the successor to the traditional Plasma Rifle.
- Covenant CarbineNotable semi-automatic mid-range accuracy, firing ballistic rounds unlike most other Covenant weapons.
- SuppressorFully automatic Forerunner infantry weapon, firing bolts of hard light in rapidly accelerating succession.
- LightriflePrecision weapon that fires beams of hard light for mid-range to long-range combat.
- MagnumUNSC's personal sidearm of choice due to its excellence at close-range to mid-range engagements.
- Plasma PistolSemi-automatic energy weapon capable of a scaled-burst effect which disables electronics.
- BoltshotForerunner particle dilator used for both its precision at mid-range and its burst functionality when up close.
- Pulse GrenadeThe Pulse Grenade forcefully detonates and forms a hazardous Ionization sphere which eventually collapses, destroying nearby targets.
- Plasma Grenade
- Frag Grenade
- Thruster PackEnables a powerful burst of movement allowing the ability to evade or quickly close the gap.
- Promethean VisionAllows users to predict enemy signatures through walls and other hard surfaces.
- HologramAllows users to generate an almost identical holographic decoy to to deceive enemies during combat.
- Jet PackAllows users limited flight through a vertical lift propulsion system similar to that of EVA re-entry packs.
- Hard Light ShieldAllows users to a protective barrier of hard light which stops most small arms fire and some explosives.
- Active CamouflageAllows users to generate a visual effect astonishingly close to invisibility.
- Auto-SentryAn automatic turret which can be deployed to defend its user or command a key battlefield choke-point.
- Regeneration FieldAllows the user to release a short-range energy field that heals any nearby spartans.
- MobilityAllows unlimited sprint.
- ShieldingSpeeds up your armors recharge rate.
- ResupplyAllows the recovery of grenades from fallen allies or foes.
- AA EfficiencyIncreases the rate at which energy recharges for armor abilities
- GrenadierIncreases grenade carrying capacity.
- FirepowerAllows the use of a primary weapon in the secondary weapon slot.
- Fast-trackAllows the user to advance quicker in rank.
- RequisitionIn modes with personal ordnance, requisition lets the player request new choices when an ordnance is granted.
- WheelmanIncreases the long term durability of your vehicle as well as how it reacts to EMP charges.
- StabilitySteadies your weapon while being struck by incoming fire.
- AmmoIncreases ammunition capacity for both starting weapons and ordnance drops.
- DexteritySpeeds up reload and weapon swapping.
- SensorIncreases motion sensor range.
- AwarenessAllows the use of motion sensors while using a scope.
- ExplosivesAlters grenade performance, increasing blast radius and decreasing grenade damage received.
- Ordnance PriorityIn modes with personal ordnance, offers more frequent ordnance drops to the user.
- GunnerIncreases how long a mounted weapon can fire before overheating as well as movement speed with detached turrets.
Gives you an icon on your HUD showing the last person that killed you.
Allows Spartans to Sprint quietly. They also appear as an outline to players using Promethean Vision and perform quicker assassinations.
Lets you know that Infinity Ordnance is coming and what the Infinity Ordnance is. You see the waypoint and type of weapon that is coming down prior to the weapon entering the game
- Drop Recon
What will you choose?
- Cowboy Out.