I've used Bacardi's pre-mixed Mojito, but you can use regular Bacardi for the same result.
The ingredients are:
- 50ml Bacardi or 100ml Bacardi Mojito
- 1/4 Lime (squeezed)
- 2 sprigs Mint
- 125ml Mountain Dew Energy
- Crushed Ice
- Crush some ice, I use 4 cubes per drink, if you don't have a crusher you can use a rolling pin or mortar and pestle. Add to glass.
- Squeeze 1/4 lime over the ice, place the lime in the glass.
- Take two sprigs of fresh mint (wash it if necessary), give it a bit of a twist to crack the leaves and let the flavour spread easily. Add to the glass.
- Add 50ml Bacardi.
- Add 125ml Mountain Dew Energy.
- Stir and serve with a straw.
Little English Halo Blog asks you to drink responsibly and within the legal limits of your territory.